The Page Builder allows you to add a section called Parallax to your page.
The Parallax effect is used to place an image section on a page that, is static in the background of the page (i.e. it does not scroll with the rest of the content).
- To add this go to Pages > add new or edit an existing page.
- For a new page, Select the Page Template > Page Builder.
- Give the page a title then click Add Section and select Parallax.
- Select Basic or Advanced. Basic is simply an image and optional heading, Advanced adds the text editor so you can add anything you can put into a text block including shortcodes!
- Select your background image, enter text as desired.
- You may also apply effects to the image such as Light, Dark, Blur or put a shadow on the Cover Text.
- Specify the height of the parallax area.
From here you can add more Page Builder sections to build your page and keep on adding until your page is complete!